Student Co-op Program
L3 WESCAM is committed to supporting academic excellence and lifelong learning by providing a meaningful work experience that complements a student’s career direction. The objective of the WESCAM student co-op program is to provide a feeder system of highly-qualified and highly-motivated students for permanent hire upon graduating into WESCAM or another high-technology organization.
Benefits of the WESCAM Co-op Program
- Gain real work experience while attending college or university
- Receive a competitive hourly salary
- Receive career and development training
- Work with leading-edge technology and people
- Work on challenging and relevant projects