Pre-register for our WESCAM MX-Series In-Flight Training classes by filling out the form.
L3Harris WESCAM is the training provider of choice for the WESCAM MX-Series EO/IR portfolio of surveillance and targeting systems for air, land, and maritime missions. Because we have designed and engineered it, we know best how to deploy it.
The In-flight training program offers the same fundamentals of our Operation & Organizational maintenance (O&OM) course but includes an in-flight component, which can be customized to match your exact WESCAM MX system configuration. The course has been designed to emphasize real-life scenarios and operator experiences.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
- Suitable for WESCAM MX operators and maintainers wanting to maximize the potential of their system through hands-on, tactical training.
- The course has been developed to support students of varying levels of skill and experience with conventional flight scenarios and operator experience.
- The program runs 4 days.
- 30% classroom, 30% simulation using the WESCAM MX-Sim and 40% in-flight.
Topics of study include:
- System set up, sensor selection, steering mode and mission logistics
- Sensor optimization for specific mission scenarios
- Maintenance and organizational level maintenance tasking
- Training includes day and night flights
- Practice with different lighting\atmospheric conditions
- Experience with crew resource management
The WESCAM MX-Sim will be used for pre-mission rehearsals prior to in-flight instruction and post-flight while reviewing their in-flight mission.
Securing a Training Spot
In-Flight training can be purchased in two ways:
1) Complete buy-out – Purchase all 6 seats and have the curriculum customized around your exact turret set up and configuration.
2) Open Enrolment - buy as many seats as you need and the curriculum will be delivered as a generic configuration, as the class will be made up of mixed customers
Fill out the form to request pricing information.